Have a wedding, party, or some other special event coming up? Macon Coca-Cola can help you with your refreshment needs!
Macon Coca Cola Bottling Company has been serving the Midwest for over 30 years. Read more about our organization here.
Interested in providing Coca Cola products? Here’s a look at the products we can provide to you.
Serving the community is important to us. Read our latest blog post to see how we stay involved with the community.
Macon Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has partnered with Truman State University since 2001. This on-going relationship has allowed Macon Coca-Cola to help fund Truman Athletics each year. We are proud to sponsor the Truman State University Bulldogs and to partner with business fraternity Delta Sigma Pi who run the concession stands. On October 18th, 2014 we were able to showcase this work with Truman State University at halftime of the football game against the University of Indianapolis. Since 2001 we have donated $70,000 to Truman State University! We look forward to continuing this relationship with Truman State University! Go Dogs!
Macon Coca-Cola is committed to education and physical activity among youth. Schools are fighting to maintain high standards in these areas while also dealing with reduced budgets. Macon Coca-Cola has started a brand new program to provide resources to local schools to help close the funding gap.
How it Works
- Macon Coca-Cola will develop a fund to be used in support of high schools within the Macon Coca-Cola territory
- This fund will be developed on a “per cases” basis on all cases of Powerade product sold throughout Macon Coca-Cola territory, including 32 oz. bottles, 20 oz. bottles, 12 oz. bottles, and 3 oz. drops
- At different times throughout the year, Macon Coca-Cola will make donations to our local schools from this fund
Benefit to Schools
- Your school can receive a share of this fund
- Your school can help increase this fund internally through vending machines, concession stands, booster clubs, refreshment for sports teams, etc.
- You can help increase this fund individually by purchasing Powerade products from your local stores
- The more Powerade you purchase, the more funding your school can receive
Current Schools Participating
- Bevier C-IV
- La Plata R-II
- Macon County R-I
- Moberly School District
- Northeast Randolph County R-IV
- Shelby County R-IV
- Westran School R-I
Powerade for Schools was developed to help local schools with funding and also to support education and physical activity. You can help your school today just by purchasing a Powerade.