Have a wedding, party, or some other special event coming up? Macon Coca-Cola can help you with your refreshment needs!
Macon Coca Cola Bottling Company has been serving the Midwest for over 30 years. Read more about our organization here.
Interested in providing Coca Cola products? Here’s a look at the products we can provide to you.
Serving the community is important to us. Read our latest blog post to see how we stay involved with the community.
Macon Coca-Cola is committed to education and physical activity among youth. Schools are fighting to maintain high standards in these areas while also dealing with reduced budgets. Macon Coca-Cola has started a brand new program to provide resources to local schools to help close the funding gap.
How it Works
- Macon Coca-Cola will develop a fund to be used in support of high schools within the Macon Coca-Cola territory
- This fund will be developed on a “per cases” basis on all cases of Powerade product sold throughout Macon Coca-Cola territory, including 32 oz. bottles, 20 oz. bottles, 12 oz. bottles, and 3 oz. drops
- At different times throughout the year, Macon Coca-Cola will make donations to our local schools from this fund
Benefit to Schools
- Your school can receive a share of this fund
- Your school can help increase this fund internally through vending machines, concession stands, booster clubs, refreshment for sports teams, etc.
- You can help increase this fund individually by purchasing Powerade products from your local stores
- The more Powerade you purchase, the more funding your school can receive
Current Schools Participating
- Bevier C-IV
- La Plata R-II
- Macon County R-I
- Moberly School District
- Northeast Randolph County R-IV
- Shelby County R-IV
- Westran School R-I
Powerade for Schools was developed to help local schools with funding and also to support education and physical activity. You can help your school today just by purchasing a Powerade.
For 127 years Coca-Cola has been bringing people together. We know when people come together, good things happen. It has never been more important than it is today to collaborate to improve our planet, our communities, and our lives. More than just favorite beverages or moments of happiness, we have been making a difference in our local communities.
Obesity is one of the most pressing problems of our time. Everyone agrees something needs to be done, and that’s a good start- because addressing it will take all of us. And as part of the country’s leading beverage company, Coca-Cola plays an important role. We can offer choices and information to help people make decisions that are right for them. We can innovate. And we can help get people moving- and enjoy it- by engaging in communities across the country.
Obesity and being overweight are serious health issues in the United States. The following statistics were compiled by The Coca-Cola Company from government data and third-party researchers to promote understanding of calorie (energy) balance and active, healthy living. See the infographic here.
Aspartame is another important topic in the United States. Aspartame and other no- and low-calorie sweeteners provide a sweet taste and can help people manage calories. Many have questions about these sweeteners, especially aspartame and the foods and drinks that contain it. See the infographic on what science says about this ingredient here.